Wednesday, March 18, 2009

MAILING ADDRESS

Okay...for the people who have been asking, here is my mailing address. If you want to make sure your letter gets to me before I come home, you should probably mail it soon...Brian said it could take up to two months.

Nick Brady
Calle 49A No. 37 - 56
Medellín, Colombia

(yes, there's no zip code)

And Mama...could you tell Granny (along with anyone else to whom this situation applies), because she said she would write me if I wrote her, that she would need to go ahead and write me now rather than wait because by the time my letter would get to her, it would probably be too late for her to send one....?

Oh, and to anyone who has AIM...I've been getting on AIM Express some, so sign on sometime in the evening...you may see me!

1 comment:

  1. I'll pass it on to Granny....weren't you supposed to call and tell us something last night?? I'll try to catch you on AIM also, but right now our computer has a horrific virus. I mean, mastermind Lee cannot figure it out. We can't do anything online yet, so I've been using the laptop. Hopefully, we'll have that squared away by the weekend. I'll look for you when Bryson is home in the meantime!! I may or may not write if you won't get it for two months, but I'm sure Granny will write anyway.

    ReplyDelete