Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Plan

Okay, I really need to get to bed right now, so I'm going to try to type all of this very quickly.

I will be leaving for the boys' farm again tomorrow morning and will be there until this Friday evening (as far as I know...things change a lot here). I will not have Internet access during the week. This may end up being a regular routine...farm during the week, B&K's on the weekend.

I played today at the church service and it went pretty well (we got to practice yesterday). However, I probably will not be continuing with the group. More on that later.

Brian, Jonathan, and Isaac have left. Laurie will be here until April 6th.

The water park with the girls on Friday was fun times.

I have posted my first round of pictures on Photobucket. I'm really ticked off right now because the pictures are all out of order....you'll just have to try and figure them out (I think they're more backwards in terms of date taken right now, with a few randomly strewn out.) Hopefully I will get it fixed next weekend. Here's the link: http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww282/8BrickNady8/Colombia%201/

I'm sorry for being slow to respond to emails and comments, but I assure you that I have read them all, and appreciate them very much. I will do my best to respond, but know that if I don't, it's only because my time is limited.


Hmmm...that was a lot easier. Maybe I should do this kind of blog more often...

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, but where are the pictures of you??? You'll want some of yourself someday, if not now. You're right - it is as green as Ireland. Speaking of, we got GREAT seats for the U2 show in Dublin. Knew you'd want to know. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - pictures!! Loved them...can't believe how lush it is - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics and the blogs.....praying for you continually...
    also trying not to be offended to your reference to "Debbie Downer" in your "about me"...how about Denise....or David...anything! Love you!

    ReplyDelete